Why choose GaleriaJubilerska.pl
Our Company has been operating since 2000. During this time we have had good opportunity to learn about our Customer's needs and we now offer jewellery appealing to different tastes.
We follow world trends that inspire our jewellery designs. Classic, timeless and ever fashionable designs are vital to us, too.
As you buy from us you are guaranteed the highest quality alloys of gold and silver. We also ensure our gemstones should have the best clarities available. All this is for you to gain trust in us as we take joy in our Customers returning to us.
Our Company is registered with Poland's Assay Office at No 12579.
1. How and when can I contact you?
You can contact us Monday to Friday at 8 am – 6 pm CET/CEST and on Saturdays at 9 am – 2 pm through the following channels:
(+48) 33 444 50 44
(+48) 698 711 111
2. How do I place an order online?
In case of Online Shop, the procedure of placing an order shall involve particularly:
• choice of ordered Merchandise,
• specifying of delivery address,
• choice of kind of transaction confirmation (invoice, receipt)
• choice of means of payment,
• acceptance of these Terms and Conditions,
• consent to processing of personal data,
• clicking on “order with obligation to pay” or equivalent button at Online Shop.
An order shall be placed by completing the order form and providing necessary details for correct completion of the order (full name, address, email address, etc.) or logging into personal Customer Account. An order can be changed or withdrawn until the Customer has made their payment. In such case the agreement is deemed not concluded.
Customer must confirm every order by clicking on the link sent to their email address that was specified with the order.
Should an order be placed but not confirmed, Galeria Jubilerska shall contact the Customer to verify the details.
3. Is shopping with Galeria Jubilerska safe?
We make every effort to ensure maximum shopping security for our Customers and for ourselves. Hence we use the best IT solutions and work with professional hosting companies to protect our Customers' personal data. Customer privacy is essential to us.
4. Can I buy jewellery over the phone?
Orders with the exception of special orders can be made over the telephone on Monday through Friday at 8 am – 6 pm CET/CEST and on Saturdays at 9 am – 2 pm through the following channels
(+48) 33 444 50 44
(+48) 698 711 111
5. Are your prices gross prices?
All the prices are gross prices. The cost of shipment as described on the costs of delivery tab must be added to the price of Merchandise. The price of Merchandise at Online Shop can change. The price at the moment of placing an order is binding for Customer.
6. How do you pack your products?
Every product is carefully and lovingly prepared for shipment. You will receive packaging suitable for your jewellery together with our company logo bag.
7. Can I send jewellery as a gift with a letter?
As you go to your basket before making a payment you can select “Send as gift” and “Dedication” options. We shall send a beautifully wrapped product as a gift and the receipt will go to your address. In the textbox under the Dedication option, you can write the text of a gift card we will attach to your gift.
8. Can I get additional information about a product that is not included in the description?
We are very well aware how important effective communication and appreciation of Customer's needs are. We strive to provide assistance and offer our experience to Customers in the widest scope possible. For additional information on or additional photos of a product, please email us at [email protected]
9. Who should I contact if I need advice with the choice of a product or if I have additional questions?
Our Customer Service advisors can help even in the least typical and most complex situations. You can contact us Monday to Friday at 8 am – 6 pm CET/CEST and on Saturdays at 9 am – 2 pm through the following channels:
(+48) 33 444 50 44
(+48) 698 711 111
10. How can I be sure that the offered jewellery is genuine?
The whole range of products on offer at our shop bear assay marks for silver and gold applicable on the territory of Poland as approved by the appropriate authorities.
II. PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
1. What kinds of payments do you accept?
PAYMENT BY CASH
You are welcome to make your instore purchase at our Company address.
company: GaleriaJubilerska.pl, street: Karpacka 24b/15, zip code: 43-300 city: Bielsko-Biała
DOMESTIC BANK TRANSFER
Company details: GaleriaJubilerska.pl ul. Karpacka 24b/15 43-300 Bielsko-Biala
MBANK account No: 71 1140 2004 0000 3402 4678 5222.
Company name: GaleriaJubilerska.pl
Address: Karpacka 24b/15
Post code: 43-300
Bank name and address: BRE Bank S.A. INTERNET BANKING, Al. Mickiewicza 10, 90-050 Lodz, POLAND
Account No: PL71 1140 2004 0000 3402 4678 5222
BIC/SWIFT code: BREXPLPWMBK
FAST PAYMENTS PAYU.pl
Fast payments via payu.pl website in Poland. We recommend this because the payment is visible immediately after transfer has been made and we ship your order on the very same day until 6 p.m. CET/CEST.
POSTAL MONEY TRANSFER
Please remember to include your order number in transfer description.
Company details: GaleriaJubilerska.pl ul. Karpacka 24b/15 43-300 Bielsko-Biala
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
You can also make your payment upon delivery of your order by the courier or Poczta Polska postal service according to current prices in Galeria Jubilerska.
PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
Address for settlement of PAYPAL payments: [email protected]
2. Do you dispatch immediately on the day of payment?
If the payment has been made by 2pm CET/CEST and it is immediately visible on Galeria Jubilerska's account, we dispatch the purchased items on the same day by 6pm CET/CEST.
3. Can I track my order placed online?
Information on delivery will be provided by email to the address given with order details.
4. What are the delivery costs?
immediate payment – PLN 0.00 ( Free P&P)
Immediate payment – 7,99 zł
Payment on delivery – PLN 20.00
Immediate payment – PLN 14.99
Payment on delivery – PLN 30.00
Poczta Polska postal service – shipped once the amount has been credited to account:
up to PLN 300: PLN 30.00
PLN 301 to 600: PLN 50.00
PLN 601 to 1,200: PLN 60.00
PLN 1,201 to 2,400: PLN 90.00
PLN 2,401 to 5000: PLN 200.00
Courier service – shipped once the amount has been credited to account:
EU countries: PLN 130.00
5. Is the shipment insured and is insurance included in the price?
Domestic delivery is insured for the whole value of the order and the insurance is included in the delivery cost. International shipment is sent as registered insured mail to countries that take part in exchange of letters of declared value (http://www.cennik.poczta.lublin.pl/help/wykaz_krajow.pdf.) Other mail is sent without additional insurance.
III. REPLACEMENT / RETURN / COMLAINT
1. Can I return the products and get a refund?
1. The Customer who is a consumer shall have the right to withdraw from agreement in the extent of orders made remotely, without giving the reason, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Merchandise to the Customer. Detailed conditions of the exercise of the right to withdraw from agreement are determined in Appendix 1 to these Terms and Conditions. The Consumer shall have to cover the cost of return of the Merchandise to Galeria Jubilerska.
2. The right to withdraw from agreement shall not apply to cases described in Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30th May 2014, in particular with items that are not factory made but made to Customer specifications or to serve their individual needs, and also with items delivered in a sealed packaging that cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons if the packaging has been opened on or after delivery. The right to withdraw from agreement shall not apply to orders made for Merchandise whose properties have been individually determined by the Customer (special orders) or to purchases made in Instore Shopping Area (in the simultaneous presence of the parties.)
2. How can I have my jewellery replaced?
1. The purchased Merchandise may be subject to replacement within 30 days from the date of purchase.
2. Replacement of Merchandise shall apply only to unused jewellery on previous consent expressed by Galeria Jubilerska.
3. The provisions of items IX.1. And IX.2.shall not apply to special orders including express orders.
For more information contact us at [email protected]
3. How do I make a complaint?
1. Galeria Jubilerska shall be responsible under warranty for physical defects that existed at the moment of passing of the danger onto the buyeror arised from a cause existing within the sold item at the same time and under compliance of merchandise with agreement.
2. In case of making a claim under warranty and compliance of merchandise with agreement, the purchased Merchandise must be returned to the address of Instore Shopping Area together with the authenticity certificate (optional), a copy of proof of purchase and description of the complaint.
3. External interference into the Merchandise (repairs made by the Customer or other unauthorised persons) may result in refusal to acknowledge the claim under compliance of merchandise with agreement.
4. After recepit of complaint regarding merchandise, Galeria Jubilerska shall consider the complaint within 14 days and send a reply to the Customer at the postal or email address they provided. Lack of response to the complaint within the time period described herein shall be deemed allowance of the complaint. In order to observe the time, sending the reply by post or email is sufficient. In case of allowance of the complaint, the complaint shall be executed within 14 days since the decision on its justification was made.
5. Guarantee is offered only if a guarantee document is provided together with the Merchandise and only on conditions determined therein.
IV. ENGRAVING JEWELLERY
1. What items can I have engraved?
We engrave items that have a flat smooth surface. It is possible to attach or solder an engraved sheet to some items that do not have such surface. Such option is paid for separately. For information on whether such option is available for a given item, please contact [email protected]
2. How many characters can I get engraved?
Before you make your final decision on what text to engrave, please adjust the number of characters to the size of your item so that the engraving should be legible. The more characters the smaller the font and the less legible the engraving is.
Approximate number of characters:
COSMO COLLECTION – possibility to engrave both sides – around 20 characters on each side
CANDY COLLECTION – possibility to engrave both sides – around 8-10 characters per side. The four leaf clover is the exception – around 2-5 characters.
DEDICATED BRACELETS – possibility to engrave both sides – around 20-25 characters per side.
For information on other items please email[email protected]
3. Can I have a ring or wedding rings engraved?
Engraving a ring is possible only if the ring has a wide shank. In case the shank is less than 2.5mm wide the engraving would be illegible.
We engrave wedding rings with bold decorative fonts. It sometimes is possible to have your wedding rings engraved on the outside.
4. What font should I choose for engraving?
Monotype Corsiva and Times New Roman are popular, clear and elegant fonts. We also recommend Edwardian Script, however you need to bear in mind that this is a decorative font that presents well with initials or a single letter, but is illegible with words or dates. As you write down the text to be engraved, please check for typos or spelling mistakes. Make sure the capital letters are used purposefully (capital letters take up more space) and let us know which side of the item we should engrave.
5. Can I have a special character or graphics engraved?
We engrave letters and numbers for our Customers free of charge. Engraving special characters (hearts, infinities, etc.) is charged for. With any questions on engraving you may have, please contact us at [email protected]
V. HOW TO LOOK AFTER JEWELLERY
Jewellery needs to be looked after. You do not have to use an iron ring at home like an ancient Roman, but please take off your jewellery before you take a shower or wash the dishes. Especially pearls do not like water and they may deteriorate after getting wet. Protect your jewellery from the dust by storing it in soft pouches and polishing with a special cloth. We recommend accessories for cleaning various kinds of jewellery.
Clean your dirty jewellery with an ordinary toothpaste. After brushing, rinse under running water.
2. Cigarette ash mush
Mix some cigarette ash with water to create mush. After brushing with the mush, rinse under running water.
3. Hot bath for plated metals or silver
Soak tarnished plated metals or silver for several minutes in a bath containing 3 litres of water, 5 tablespoons of vinegar and 4 tablespoons of baking soda. After soaking rinse the jewellery with cold water and dry with a delicate cloth.
4. Onion juice for gold
Rub gold jewellery: chains and bracelets with onion juice. After a few hours, polish the jewellery with a cloth.
5. Soap suds and soda
Put soiled jewellery that was made with no gemstones in a jar and pour warm water with soap suds and soda over it. Close the jar and shake it for a few minutes. Then take the jewellery out, rinse in warm water, dry and polish with a dry cloth.
6. Cleaning silver
Pound chalk until you get powder. Add spirit and leave for some 30 minutes. Polish with a soft cloth moistened with the solution. Then wash with warm water and soap and added ammonia or lemon juice. Rinse with clean water and polish with chamois leather.
Diamonds, sapphires and rubies set in gold can be just polished with a soft cloth periodically. You can also use water with soap and a soft brush. Rinse and dry after cleaning.
8. Coral and turquoise
Wash with lukewarm water with a little baking soda. Corals need to be stored separately in a wooden or cardboard box. Do not keep it in a closed metal box! After washing, rub with a cloth moistened with olive oil and turpentine, and then polish with chamois leather.
9. Coral and pearl
To keep your corals and pearls beautiful, wear them as often as possible because the touch of skin preserves their beauty. CAUTION!!! Do not spray perfumes or hair spray on pearls. If that happens, carefully wipe them immediately. Natural pearls should be professionally cleaned by a jeweller.
CAUTION!!! Ivory hates temperature fluctuations, damp and the dark. In order to clean ivory soak it in milk for a few hours and dry in the sun until it whitens. You can also soak it in water with soap and clean with a soft brush. Polish ivory with a solution of turpentine (dilute it 10 times) and leave it in the sun for whitening.
Mix and grind 50g diatomaceous earth, 10g calcined magnesia and 40g minium. Sift the ground powder through a fine sieve.
Mix and grind 40g magnesia and 60g chalk. Sift the ground powder through a fine sieve.
13. Copper and brass
Mix and grind 20g diatomaceous earth, 10g minium and 20g cream of tartar. Sift the ground powder through a fine sieve.
VI. DLA PRAWIDŁOWEJ PIELĘGNACJI BIŻUTERII NIE NALEŻY!:
Do not crush your jewellery. Also do not bend or fold your chains since you could permanently warp and damage your jewellery.
Do not expose your jewellery to detergents, therefore take it off before each wash or housework.
Especially with pearls, do not expose your jewellery to water.
Especially with corals, do not keep your jewellery in a metal box.
Do not allow dirt and dust to build up on your jewellery. We offer special jewellery boxes and polishing cloths.
Do not expose especially gold-plated and Rhodium-plated surfaces to friction.